The store is in a test phase, after which, the following terms and conditions will apply.
§ 1. General information, definitions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for the use of the online learning platform Polish Association for Security, st. Dąbrowszczaków 8/9B/1, 10-539, Olsztyn, Poland, NIP 7393251003, REGON 511405804.
2. Terms used in these Regulations have the following meaning:
- Customer – a physical person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, placing an Order and purchasing training courses;
- Product – physical products – tangible or electronic products in the form of materials and training courses available on the educational platform (tangible), electronic products (digital content) available in the Store on the platform www.bezpiecznie.expert;
- Regulations – these terms and conditions,
- Platform – Internet service available at www.bezpiecznie.expert, through which the Customer places Orders for the purchase of Products;
- Educational Platform – the Internet service available at lms.bezpiecznie.expert, through which the Customer may use training courses;
- Sales Agreement – an agreement for the sale of Products concluded between the Owner and the Customer using the Platform website;
- Owner – Polish Association for Security, st. Dąbrowszczaków 8/9B/1, 10-539, Olsztyn, Poland, NIP 7393251003, REGON 511405804, conducting sales via the Platform;
- Order – the Customer’s statement of intent to conclude a Sales Agreement, constituting an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement, specifying, in particular, the type and quantity of the Product.
3. Copyright to content published on the Educational Platform belongs to the Polish Association for Security or entities that have agreed to publish materials on the Educational Platform. Transferring access to training content to third parties, duplication of training courses or their fragments, recording, sharing and other activities that may expose the authors to material losses is prohibited and may be the basis for claims for compensation for losses incurred.
4. The prices next to the Products are expressed in Polish zloty or Euro and are given in gross values including VAT. In the case of physical Products, prices do not include shipping costs.
§ 2. Using the platform
1. In order to place an Order on the Platform’s website, the Customer must select a training course by taking subsequent actions based on the messages displayed and information contained on the website.
2. In order to purchase Products, the Customer collects them in a so-called shopping cart. The shopping cart is an element of the Platform where the Customer completes the Products-training that he/she intends to purchase. The Customer may at any time view the contents of the shopping cart, add or remove Products, and immediately proceed to the process of placing an Order.
3. During the Order process, the Customer specifies the details of the Order such as invoice details, payment method, and others.
4. The Customer in the course of the Order process may register. Registration may be necessary for subsequent use of Electronic Products.
5. Technical requirements necessary to use the Platform include:
- a device ( i.a. computer, tablet, smartphone) having access to the Internet ;
- email account.
6. Customer registration on the Platform allows the Store to store in its database the Customer’s personal data and the history of his/her Orders, as well as allows access to electronic Products.
7. During registration, the Customer is required to provide his/her data in order to receive a unique login and password. It is forbidden to share the login and password with third parties.
8. The Client is responsible for not sharing his password with third parties and is liable for all possible financial and legal consequences of such sharing. In case the Owner detects the sharing of login credentials with third parties, the platform administrator has the right to block the user’s access to the training course without any obligation to refund the costs incurred.
§ 3. Placing an order
1. Orders for Products are accepted only electronically by placing an Order using the Platform or by contacting the Owner, e.g. by e-mail to email@example.com.
2. A necessary condition for placing an Order is to correctly fill in the Order form. An Order with an incorrectly filled form may not be processed.
3. When filling out the form, the Customer is required to provide correct personal data, e-mail address, first and last name, and in the case of a company – the exact details of the company. The provided e-mail address and contact telephone number may be used only for contact in the process of completing the order, unless the Customer agrees to contact for other purposes – such as informing about products and services of the Polish Association for Security.
4. Before accepting the Order, the Buyer will be informed about:
- the main features of the Product,
- the total price or remuneration for the Product including taxes, as well as any other fees or discounts,
- the possibility of withdrawal from the contract.
5. The customer indicates his willingness to conclude a Sales Agreement by pressing the button “order with obligation to pay”, “I buy and pay” or equivalent.
6. Placing an order is not equivalent to the conclusion of a Sales Contract, but constitutes the submission of an offer to conclude such a contract.
7. The Contract of Sale is concluded at the moment of acceptance of the Order for execution by the Owner, of which the Customer is informed by an e-mail confirming the purchase.
8. The execution of the order begins when the transfer is credited to the Owner’s bank account or by another payment operator.
9. In case of unavailability of some of the Products covered by the order, the Customer will be informed about the status of the order and will decide on the method of its implementation (partial implementation or cancellation of the entire order).
10. The Customer, after correctly passing the order procedure, gains access to the purchased training content for the time specified in the product specifications.
11. A limited number of Products are intended for promotional sales and sales. Orders are fulfilled according to the order of receipt of confirmed orders for these Products, until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
§ 4. Prices, payment and delivery
1. All prices, as well as descriptions and photos of the products are only commercial information, and not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The contract becomes binding only upon confirmation of the order by the Seller.
2. All prices listed on the site are expressed in Polish zloty or in euros and include VAT.
3. The price listed next to each item is binding at the time of placing an order and pressing the “order” button or equivalent.
4. The Seller reserves the right to change prices, and goods on offer, introduce and cancel promotional prices on the store pages or make changes to them.
5. Each purchase made by the customer is accompanied by a proof of purchase: a VAT invoice sent electronically. The VAT invoice will be sent to the customer within 5 working days from the date of purchase of the Product.
6. The Customer can make payment for the purchased Products through the payment gateway Przelewy24.
7. Payments are handled by the company PayPro SA, 8 Pastelowa Street, 60-198 Poznań.
8. Orders for Products are carried out after receiving payment by sending instructions for the use of the Educational Platform in an email. The Product is shipped immediately upon receipt of payment, up to 24 hours after receipt of payment.
9. The customer has the right to receive a refund of the costs incurred if the full-fledged product – training on the e-learning platform is not available.
10. In the case of ordering physical products, their shipment will be carried out within 14 days after placing the order.
§ 5. Consumer’s right of withdrawal, complaints and returns
1. In case of conclusion of the contract, the Customer acts as a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Act of April 23, 1964, Civil Code – in the provision of services, the generally applicable provisions of the law on contracts concluded with consumers shall apply, including in particular the Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2017, item 683 i.e., as amended), based on which a consumer who has concluded a contract at a distance or off-premises has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days, without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the fees indicated in Article 27 of the Act. It is sufficient to send the statement before its expiration to meet this deadline.
2. The statement of withdrawal must be unequivocal and made in writing by sending it by registered mail to the current address of the Seller’s registered office or by sending it to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The statement may be submitted on a form, the model of which is attached as Appendix No. 2 to the Act of May 30, 2014, on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2017 item 683 i.e., as amended).
3. In the event of an effective withdrawal from the sales contract, the contract is considered not concluded. The parties are obliged to immediately make all mutual settlements related to the withdrawal from the Agreement.
4. Within 30 days of the customer’s withdrawal from the contract, the Store Owner shall return the amount paid to the customer.
5. The basis for the initiation of the complaint procedure is to inform the Polish Association for Security in writing about the situation by correspondence to the e-mail address: email@example.com In the complaint application, the name of the goods, the buyer’s data, the date of purchase and a description of the reason for the complaint should be given.
6. Complaints shall be filed by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of purchase of the product or service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending correspondence by mail to the Seller’s address.
7. Complaints will be considered by the Seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the e-mail. A response to the complaint will be sent to the e-mail address of the sender (Buyer). The Seller’s position on the consideration of the complaint is final.
8. Reimbursement in the case of positive consideration of the complaint, will be made in the manner agreed with the Customer, within 30 working days from the moment of informing the Customer about the resolution of the complaint in his favor.
9. The customer, who is a consumer, has the possibility to use out-of-court means of handling complaints and claims.
10. The right of withdrawal is available to a customer who has not logged into the platform for the first time. After logging into the platform and gaining access to the training materials, the customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract under the above rules.
§ 6. Processing of personal data for the purposes of training:
Registration for the training course implies consent to the processing of personal data by the Organizer
1. I agree to:
– processing of my – above-mentioned personal data (name, surname, e-mail address) by the data administrator: Polish Association for Security, St. Dąbrowszczaków 8/9B/1 10-539 Olsztyn NIP 7393251003, REGON 511405804, for purposes related to participation in courses and trainings, etc. organized by the above Administrator.
At the same time, I have been informed that (the GDPR information clause):
- The administrator of your personal data is the Polish Association for Security, 8/9B/1 Dąbrowszczaków St. 10-539 Olsztyn NIP 7393251003, REGON 511405804.
- In any matter concerning the processing of your personal data by the Association, you can contact email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed for:
- to fulfill the purposes arising from the specific nature of the courses and trainings and the activities of the Association (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting of the Association’s obligation to you to undertake activities for the conduct of the courses and trainings and their logistical security;
- to fulfill the Association’s legal obligations under generally applicable laws, including tax and accounting regulations (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR);
- to direct marketing content to you by the Association related to the Association’s activities (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), consisting of directing marketing content to you by mail and electronic mail (e-mail) based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
- realization of the Association’s legitimate interest in the possible establishment or assertion of claims or defense against claims (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- If you are referred by a business person, legal entity or organization to perform a contract, assignment or task of the Association, the source of acquisition of your personal data is the referring organization.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but required by the Association in order to carry out tasks related to securing your participation in the course/training, with the exception of personal data marked as optional during acquisition. The consequence of failure to provide the personal data required by the Association is the inability to carry out the above tasks.
- Your personal data will not be subject to profiling.
- Your personal data will be transferred to:
- to entities providing services to the Association necessary for the performance of the contract, such as training, consulting, expert, analytical, accounting, service quality testing, legal, marketing, and debt collection;
- postal operators, couriers for the delivery of correspondence;
- suppliers of information systems and IT services (web support, newsletter, mass mailing of electronic correspondence) to the Association – on the basis of an agreement with the Association;
- banks in the field of payment processing – on the basis of the provisions of banking law;
- authorities entitled to receive your data on the basis of legal regulations;
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to secure the proper conduct of the course or training, or until you withdraw your consent – in the case of data provided on an optional basis.
- Your personal data, to the extent specified in your consent to direct marketing content to you, will be processed until you withdraw your consent or object to such processing.
- You have the rights to access the content of your data, to request rectification, restriction of processing, data portability and to object to its processing.
- Any consent you have given may be withdrawn at any time. The Association asks you to withdraw your consents and make your wishes for access or requests listed in points 9 and 10 in writing or electronically, for evidence purposes. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of your data prior to the date of this request.
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.